Mimecast's (MIME) Price Target Raised to $16 at Dougherty
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Dougherty & Co maintained a Buy rating on Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME) and raised its price target to $16.00 (from $12.00). Analyst Catharine Trebnick called Q1 results a "clean beat."
"Overall the print was broadly better than expected, and we believe there is still more room to run due to their numerous catalysts. Based on the strong results, we reiterate our "Buy" rating and are increasing our PT to $16 (from $12)," said Trebnick.
Shares of Mimecast Limited closed at $12.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Lululemon (LULU) Q3 'Solid Beat Across the Board', PT to $82 - Susquehanna
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!