Mimecast's (MIME) Price Target Raised to $16 at Dougherty
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dougherty & Co maintained a Buy rating on Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME) and raised its price target to $16.00 (from $12.00). Analyst Catharine Trebnick called Q1 results a "clean beat."
"Overall the print was broadly better than expected, and we believe there is still more room to run due to their numerous catalysts. Based on the strong results, we reiterate our "Buy" rating and are increasing our PT to $16 (from $12)," said Trebnick.
Shares of Mimecast Limited closed at $12.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!