Mimecast's (MIME) Price Target Raised to $16 at Dougherty
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Dougherty & Co maintained a Buy rating on Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME) and raised its price target to $16.00 (from $12.00). Analyst Catharine Trebnick called Q1 results a "clean beat."
"Overall the print was broadly better than expected, and we believe there is still more room to run due to their numerous catalysts. Based on the strong results, we reiterate our "Buy" rating and are increasing our PT to $16 (from $12)," said Trebnick.
Shares of Mimecast Limited closed at $12.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!