Mimecast Limited (MIME): Raising PT Ahead Of Earnings - Oppenheimer
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Mimecast Limited (NASDAQ: MIME) and raised his price target to $25 from $20 based on increasing confidence in MIME's longterm prospects.
MIME is scheduled to report on 11/9 and the analyst expects solid results, based on the belief that MIME's solutions are "competitively compelling" and his view that industry demand is strong. Proprietary channel checks and anecdotal industry evidence including: PFPT's positive 3Q performance, outlook, and commentary confirm and coincide with this belief.
Shares of Mimecast Limited closed at $18.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!