Microsemi (MSCC) PT Raised to $60 at Mizuho Following Strong Qtr and Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Microsemi Corporation (NASDAQ: MSCC) to $60.00 (from $45.00) following strong results and guidance. The analyst believes MSCC should benefit from a Trump Presidency and may be an attractive M&A target.
Rakesh commented, "MSCC reported SepQ rev/EPS of $450M/$0.91, inline with consensus of $448M/$0.90. GM was 62.6% versus consensus of 62.3% with strength in the seasonally strong Communications segment and SaaS products in the data center. MSCC guided the DecQ to $435M/$0.86 versus consensus of $434M/$0.85. We are adjusting our estimates, reiterating our Buy, and raising our PT to $60 from $46. We believe MSCC should benefit from a Trump Presidency and may be an attractive M&A target."
Shares of Microsemi Corporation closed at $47.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!