Microsemi (MSCC) PT Raised to $60 at Mizuho Following Strong Qtr and Guidance
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Microsemi Corporation (NASDAQ: MSCC) to $60.00 (from $45.00) following strong results and guidance. The analyst believes MSCC should benefit from a Trump Presidency and may be an attractive M&A target.
Rakesh commented, "MSCC reported SepQ rev/EPS of $450M/$0.91, inline with consensus of $448M/$0.90. GM was 62.6% versus consensus of 62.3% with strength in the seasonally strong Communications segment and SaaS products in the data center. MSCC guided the DecQ to $435M/$0.86 versus consensus of $434M/$0.85. We are adjusting our estimates, reiterating our Buy, and raising our PT to $60 from $46. We believe MSCC should benefit from a Trump Presidency and may be an attractive M&A target."
Shares of Microsemi Corporation closed at $47.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to $52; Reiterates Outperform
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!