Microsemi (MSCC): Reiterate Buy After Analyst Day - Mizuho
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Microsemi Corporation (NASDAQ: MSCC) after the analyst day on Sept 8th highlighted a strong portfolio of aerospace, storage and FPGA roadmap, and a new CEO comp plan that positions it to unlock value for MSCC investors.
MSCC sees continued market share growth driving a L-T model with organic revenue growing at a 6-8% CAGR, GM of 60%+, and an OM of 35%. No change to the price target of $46.
Shares of Microsemi Corporation closed at $39.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsemi (MSCC) Replaces NXP (NXPI) as Top Pick at Suntrust
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!