Microsemi (MSCC): Raising PT On Share Gains And Defense Traction - Mizuho
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Microsemi Corporation (NASDAQ: MSCC) after conversations at FMS 2016 indicated that MSCC has been gaining traction with NVMe at Hynix, Micron and Toshiba. He also believes that defense/ aerospace spending could remain a tailwind into 2017.
Another positive may be a recently announced CEO compensation plan with significantly higher stock appreciation levels, which could be a positive for shareholders (it worked well at AVGO). The PT goes to $46 from $42.
price target of $46.00 (from $42.00)
Shares of Microsemi Corporation closed at $40.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Argus Downgrades Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!