Microsemi (MSCC): Raising PT On Share Gains And Defense Traction - Mizuho
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Microsemi Corporation (NASDAQ: MSCC) after conversations at FMS 2016 indicated that MSCC has been gaining traction with NVMe at Hynix, Micron and Toshiba. He also believes that defense/ aerospace spending could remain a tailwind into 2017.
Another positive may be a recently announced CEO compensation plan with significantly higher stock appreciation levels, which could be a positive for shareholders (it worked well at AVGO). The PT goes to $46 from $42.
price target of $46.00 (from $42.00)
Shares of Microsemi Corporation closed at $40.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Argus Downgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!