Micron's (MU) Price Target Raised to $20 at Deutsche Bank
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) and raised its price target to $20.00 (from $15.00). Analyst Sidney Ho said demand-supply balance shifted decisively more positive since July.
"The DRAM market has shown an encouraging turnaround in the past two months, driven by the combination of disciplined industry capex, product mix optimization and stronger-than expected PC/smartphone demand. Amid these tailwinds, MU also seems to be executing well on its product roadmaps, driving more competitive cost structure and allowing it to regain share. This momentum is set to continue in 4Q and we believe the current supply tightness will moderate the seasonal softness for DRAM pricing in 1H17. Consequently, we raise our EPS estimates and move our PT to $20," said Ho.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $16.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!