Micron's (MU) Price Target Raised to $20 at Deutsche Bank
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) and raised its price target to $20.00 (from $15.00). Analyst Sidney Ho said demand-supply balance shifted decisively more positive since July.
"The DRAM market has shown an encouraging turnaround in the past two months, driven by the combination of disciplined industry capex, product mix optimization and stronger-than expected PC/smartphone demand. Amid these tailwinds, MU also seems to be executing well on its product roadmaps, driving more competitive cost structure and allowing it to regain share. This momentum is set to continue in 4Q and we believe the current supply tightness will moderate the seasonal softness for DRAM pricing in 1H17. Consequently, we raise our EPS estimates and move our PT to $20," said Ho.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $16.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!