Micron's (MU) Buy Rating Reiterated at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) with a price target of $20. Comments followed Q4 results. Analyst Sidney Ho pointed out that while near term improvements fell short, industry tailwinds continue.
"MU posted a solid F4Q with lower opex driving an EPS beat. Its F1Q EPS guidance, however, will likely cause investor confusion and disappointment, as a majority of the improvement comes from a change in accounting and nonGAAP calculation, rather than better pricing and margins. While we had hoped for a stronger like-for-like guide, we note that market conditions for both DRAM and NAND are improving, and we believe MU is poised to benefit as its new products (20nm DRAM and 3D NAND) continue to ramp, with margin expansion likely to follow. Importantly, disciplined capex behaviors should limit DRAM supply growth in 2017. We reiterate our Buy and $20 price target," said Ho.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSX (CSX) Activist Rumblings Should Put Upward Pressure on Shares, Says Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts HEICO (HEI) at Buy
- Stocks with call price movement; MU TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!