Micron's (MU) Buy Rating Reiterated at Deutsche Bank
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) with a price target of $20. Comments followed Q4 results. Analyst Sidney Ho pointed out that while near term improvements fell short, industry tailwinds continue.
"MU posted a solid F4Q with lower opex driving an EPS beat. Its F1Q EPS guidance, however, will likely cause investor confusion and disappointment, as a majority of the improvement comes from a change in accounting and nonGAAP calculation, rather than better pricing and margins. While we had hoped for a stronger like-for-like guide, we note that market conditions for both DRAM and NAND are improving, and we believe MU is poised to benefit as its new products (20nm DRAM and 3D NAND) continue to ramp, with margin expansion likely to follow. Importantly, disciplined capex behaviors should limit DRAM supply growth in 2017. We reiterate our Buy and $20 price target," said Ho.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Hold
- Quantenna Communications (QTNA) IPO Opens at $16.80/Share
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Lifted to $1000 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!