Micron Technology (MU) Moves Higher After Bernstein Upgrades DRAM Sector
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Share of Micron Technology Inc. (Nasdaq: MU) climbed on Wednesday after analysts at Bernstein raised the global DRAM sector to Overweight. DRAM prices have climbed substantially since Q4 2012 and may have more room to run.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Sees Micron (MU) and Intel's (INTC) 3DXPoint Technology as 'Game Changing'
- Drexel Hamilton Upgrades Micron Technology (MU) to Buy
- RBC Capital's Mahaney Reiterates Bullish Stance on LinkedIn (LNKD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!