Micron Technology (MU) Moves Higher After Bernstein Upgrades DRAM Sector
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
Share of Micron Technology Inc. (Nasdaq: MU) climbed on Wednesday after analysts at Bernstein raised the global DRAM sector to Overweight. DRAM prices have climbed substantially since Q4 2012 and may have more room to run.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- uniQure (QURE) Ests and PT Cut After Dropping Glybera - Jefferies
- Boenning & Scattergood Downgrades Gorman-Rupp (GRC) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Ultragenyx Pharma's (RARE) Adult XLH Opportunity is Underappreciated, Says Stifel; Analyst Initiates Coverage With Buy Rating
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!