Micron Technology (MU) Moves Higher After Bernstein Upgrades DRAM Sector
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Share of Micron Technology Inc. (Nasdaq: MU) climbed on Wednesday after analysts at Bernstein raised the global DRAM sector to Overweight. DRAM prices have climbed substantially since Q4 2012 and may have more room to run.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Point Downgrades Independent Bank (INDB) to Neutral
- Cherokee (CHKE) PT Lifted to $26 at Brean Capital on Strong Finish to FY15
- Chardan Capital Cuts PT on Himax (HIMX) to $6; High Inventories, Weak Sell-Through May Impact Q2 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!