Micron Technology (MU) Moves Higher After Bernstein Upgrades DRAM Sector
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Offshore Drillers Decline After Seadrill Suspends Dividend (SDRL) (RIG) (DO) (NADL)
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
Share of Micron Technology Inc. (Nasdaq: MU) climbed on Wednesday after analysts at Bernstein raised the global DRAM sector to Overweight. DRAM prices have climbed substantially since Q4 2012 and may have more room to run.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron (MU) Price Target Raised at Goldman Sachs on DRAM Demand; Analyst Maintains Neutral Rating (LRCX) (KLAC) (SNDK)
- Topeka Capital Starts Western Union Co. (WU) at Hold
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) PT Raised to $125 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!