Micron Technology (MU) Moves Higher After Bernstein Upgrades DRAM Sector
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Share of Micron Technology Inc. (Nasdaq: MU) climbed on Wednesday after analysts at Bernstein raised the global DRAM sector to Overweight. DRAM prices have climbed substantially since Q4 2012 and may have more room to run.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Micron Technology (MU) Following 4Q15 Earnings Results
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Johnson Controls (JCI) to Buy
- Cowen Trims PT on Micron (MU) to $24; Guidance Not as Bad as Feared
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!