Micron Technology (MU): Raising PT After Guidance Update - Susquehana
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Susquehanna analyst, Mehdi Hosseini, reiterated his Positive rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) and upped his price target to $23 on higher ASP trends and accretion from the Inotera acquisition.
ASP trends drove the upside to the November quarter guidance (announced yesterday), and reflect the accretion impact of the Inotera acquisition (closing in early Dec). The analyst said "ASP trends have improved MU's CY17 earnings power to over $2. Inotera, according to our conservative analysis, will provide at least 2% upside" which is now reflected in the updated CY17 EPS estimate of $2.10.
The PT rises to $23 from $21.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $19.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!