Micron Technology (MU): Raising PT After Guidance Update - Susquehana
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Susquehanna analyst, Mehdi Hosseini, reiterated his Positive rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) and upped his price target to $23 on higher ASP trends and accretion from the Inotera acquisition.
ASP trends drove the upside to the November quarter guidance (announced yesterday), and reflect the accretion impact of the Inotera acquisition (closing in early Dec). The analyst said "ASP trends have improved MU's CY17 earnings power to over $2. Inotera, according to our conservative analysis, will provide at least 2% upside" which is now reflected in the updated CY17 EPS estimate of $2.10.
The PT rises to $23 from $21.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $19.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Management Comments
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!