Micron Technology (MU): Raising Ests After Positive Preannouncement - Mizuho
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) after the company announced it sees August quarter revenue/GM at the high end of prior guidance. It sees momentum sustaining into F1Q17E(Nov), and F17 capex should be flat y/y. Looking ahead, it sees an improving DRAM/NAND market with F16 nonGAAP EPS in positive territory.
MU now sees a two-year DRAM bit growth CAGR from 2015-17 of 20-30%, ahead of its low- to mid-20% from F3Q16. NAND bit shipments are expected to remain the same, as previously estimated (around 30-40% bit growth). No change to the price target of $20.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Separating From The Pack - Wedbush
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!