Micron Technology (MU): Raising Ests After Positive Preannouncement - Mizuho
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) after the company announced it sees August quarter revenue/GM at the high end of prior guidance. It sees momentum sustaining into F1Q17E(Nov), and F17 capex should be flat y/y. Looking ahead, it sees an improving DRAM/NAND market with F16 nonGAAP EPS in positive territory.
MU now sees a two-year DRAM bit growth CAGR from 2015-17 of 20-30%, ahead of its low- to mid-20% from F3Q16. NAND bit shipments are expected to remain the same, as previously estimated (around 30-40% bit growth). No change to the price target of $20.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Oppenheimer Adjusts Estimates Ahead of Littelfuse (LFUS) 3Q Report - PT to $155
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) 'Buy' Maintained at SunTrust Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!