Micron Technology (MU): Raising Ests After Positive Preannouncement - Mizuho
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) after the company announced it sees August quarter revenue/GM at the high end of prior guidance. It sees momentum sustaining into F1Q17E(Nov), and F17 capex should be flat y/y. Looking ahead, it sees an improving DRAM/NAND market with F16 nonGAAP EPS in positive territory.
MU now sees a two-year DRAM bit growth CAGR from 2015-17 of 20-30%, ahead of its low- to mid-20% from F3Q16. NAND bit shipments are expected to remain the same, as previously estimated (around 30-40% bit growth). No change to the price target of $20.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $110 at Aegis Capital
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!