Micron Technology (MU): Price Leader When Combined With Inotera - Mizuho
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) on the belief that improving DRAM/NAND bit growth should continue to be upside to the flat FebQ consensus topline. DRAM/NAND bit growth for the AugQ were up ~20%/13% q/q, with NovQ topline up ~15% q/q, which positions the FebQ well.
When combined with Inotera (expected close) the analyst believes MU is the cheapest among all the memory OEMs positioning the company well in this commodity business. No change to the price target of $22.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!