Micron Technology (MU): Price Leader When Combined With Inotera - Mizuho
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) on the belief that improving DRAM/NAND bit growth should continue to be upside to the flat FebQ consensus topline. DRAM/NAND bit growth for the AugQ were up ~20%/13% q/q, with NovQ topline up ~15% q/q, which positions the FebQ well.
When combined with Inotera (expected close) the analyst believes MU is the cheapest among all the memory OEMs positioning the company well in this commodity business. No change to the price target of $22.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) to Sell
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $95 at Nomura But Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!