Micron Technology (MU): Guiding For A Jump In Sales and Gross Margin - Wells Fargo
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst, David Wong, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) after August quarter results came in at the top end of original guidance, consistent with the update in early September.
The company is guiding for a sharp rise in revenue and gross margin in the November quarter as guidance reflects improvement in the business environment as well as lower costs for Micron, though gross margin is also helped in part by a change in the depreciation lifetime assumption.
The analyst increased his FY17 GAAP EPS estimate to $0.60 from $0.02, and introduced FY18 revenue and GAAP EPS of $15.4 billion and $1.09. No change to the valuation range of price target of $20 - $24.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) to $37
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!