Micron Technology (MU): Guiding For A Jump In Sales and Gross Margin - Wells Fargo
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, David Wong, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) after August quarter results came in at the top end of original guidance, consistent with the update in early September.
The company is guiding for a sharp rise in revenue and gross margin in the November quarter as guidance reflects improvement in the business environment as well as lower costs for Micron, though gross margin is also helped in part by a change in the depreciation lifetime assumption.
The analyst increased his FY17 GAAP EPS estimate to $0.60 from $0.02, and introduced FY18 revenue and GAAP EPS of $15.4 billion and $1.09. No change to the valuation range of price target of $20 - $24.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!