Micron Technology (MU): Gross Margin Inflection Bodes Well For The Stock Price - Mizuho
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) and raised the price target to $20.00 (from $15.00). The analyst believes stable to improving DRAM spot and contract pricing should be an upside to GM.
The recent DRAM disruptions should cause a positive impact to pricing which should cause a tailwind into peak build. MU's stock price has historically tracked gross margin and a GM inflection in 2H16 should be a positive for the stock. 3D-NAND should drive improved 2H NAND bit growth and create a topline tailwind. MU will focus on positive F17E FCF.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $16.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!