Micron Technology (MU): Good Quarter Despite High Expectations - Susquehanna
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks fall, investors seek safety after Trump address
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna analyst, Mendhi Hosseini, reiterated his Positive rating on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) and raised the price target to $21 from $20 after the company reported better than expected Aug Q EPS, driven by better revenues, OM and minority income (from Inotera). However, the mid point of EPS guidance ($0.12) was just in-line with the consensus estimate and below the buy-side expectation of high teens.
Improving DRAM fundamentals, combined with 10%+ decline in FY17 Cap-Ex (22% decline including Inotera) should help drive positive FCF in FY17. Therefore, the analyst raised his CY17 EPS estimate on a higher gross margin along with the price target. The $21 PT equates to 16x CY17 PE, 5x EV/EBITDA, 1.5x EV/sales. and 1.8x BV.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Community Bank System (CBU) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- UPDATE: Instinet Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Earnings
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!