Micron Technology (MU): Good Quarter Despite High Expectations - Susquehanna
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Susquehanna analyst, Mendhi Hosseini, reiterated his Positive rating on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) and raised the price target to $21 from $20 after the company reported better than expected Aug Q EPS, driven by better revenues, OM and minority income (from Inotera). However, the mid point of EPS guidance ($0.12) was just in-line with the consensus estimate and below the buy-side expectation of high teens.
Improving DRAM fundamentals, combined with 10%+ decline in FY17 Cap-Ex (22% decline including Inotera) should help drive positive FCF in FY17. Therefore, the analyst raised his CY17 EPS estimate on a higher gross margin along with the price target. The $21 PT equates to 16x CY17 PE, 5x EV/EBITDA, 1.5x EV/sales. and 1.8x BV.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Major Retailer Discounting New UGGs (DECK) - Susquehanna
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Coca-Cola European Partners (CCE) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Earnings
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!