Micron Technology (MU): Good Quarter Despite High Expectations - Susquehanna
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna analyst, Mendhi Hosseini, reiterated his Positive rating on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) and raised the price target to $21 from $20 after the company reported better than expected Aug Q EPS, driven by better revenues, OM and minority income (from Inotera). However, the mid point of EPS guidance ($0.12) was just in-line with the consensus estimate and below the buy-side expectation of high teens.
Improving DRAM fundamentals, combined with 10%+ decline in FY17 Cap-Ex (22% decline including Inotera) should help drive positive FCF in FY17. Therefore, the analyst raised his CY17 EPS estimate on a higher gross margin along with the price target. The $21 PT equates to 16x CY17 PE, 5x EV/EBITDA, 1.5x EV/sales. and 1.8x BV.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): Chip Recovery Has Begun - Wells Fargo
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Earnings
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!