Micron Technology (MU): DRAM Pricing Will Create A Guidance Tailwind - Mizuho
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) on the belief that DRAM spot pricing is starting to accelerate into October creating a tailwind for the NovQ guidance.
Since the end of May, the analyst notes PC-DRAM spot ASPs are up ~26% and contract pricing is up 15% through yesterday. This includes mobile DRAM enabled by more 4GB and 6GB smartphones in China. The analyst believes NAND trends are also positive, with Xiaomi and Asus introducing 256GB smartphones..
No change to the price target of $20.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Cutting PT on Call of Duty Weakness - Mizuho
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!