Micron Technology (MU): DRAM Pricing Expected To Improve Into 4Q - Mizuho
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) noting that Mizuho's Asian team, post their visit to Korea, expects DRAM pricing to improve further in 4Q16 at Samsung and a healthy NAND with strong demand for SSD and mobile. Samsung expects DRAM price recovery to continue into 4Q16, with PC/DRAM pricing improving 1-5% in 4Q16 while mobile DRAM price decline should moderate to 5%.
No change to the price target of $20.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $16.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!