Micron Technology (MU): DRAM Pricing Expected To Improve Into 4Q - Mizuho
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) noting that Mizuho's Asian team, post their visit to Korea, expects DRAM pricing to improve further in 4Q16 at Samsung and a healthy NAND with strong demand for SSD and mobile. Samsung expects DRAM price recovery to continue into 4Q16, with PC/DRAM pricing improving 1-5% in 4Q16 while mobile DRAM price decline should moderate to 5%.
No change to the price target of $20.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $16.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Samsung DRAM/NAND Struggles Mean Rosy FY 2017 For Micron (MU), Western Digital (WDC) And Seagate (STX) - Mizuho
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Appoints Gary Rodkin to Board of Directors
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!