Micron Technology (MU): 3D NAND Ramping and QuantX Introduced at FMS2016 - Mizuho
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) after the company noted its 3D-NAND is ramping and expected to get to 60% of NAND output exiting 2016 at the FMS 2016,. MU also introduced its new line of QuantX products using 3D-Xpoint with a 5x performance versus planar NAND. Stable DRAM pricing, a focus on positive FCF into F17 and a flexible rights agreement that keeps the door open for friendly takeovers should be tailwinds for MU.
No change to the price target of $16.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $14.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!