Micron Technology (MU): 3D NAND Ramping and QuantX Introduced at FMS2016 - Mizuho
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) after the company noted its 3D-NAND is ramping and expected to get to 60% of NAND output exiting 2016 at the FMS 2016,. MU also introduced its new line of QuantX products using 3D-Xpoint with a 5x performance versus planar NAND. Stable DRAM pricing, a focus on positive FCF into F17 and a flexible rights agreement that keeps the door open for friendly takeovers should be tailwinds for MU.
No change to the price target of $16.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $14.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Standpoint Research Upgrades Micron Technology (MU) to Buy
- Micron Technology (MU) Completes $4B Acquisition of Inotera Memories
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!