Micron (MU) Target Raised at Needham & Company; Sees 67% Upside
- Top 10 News for 12/22 - 12/26: Dow Reaches New Record; GDP Outpaces in Q3; Ruble Rebounds on Reduced Reserves
- China's Central Bank Acts Further to Ease Policy
- Japan Core Inflation Slows in November
- GoPro (GPRO) Adds to Gains as Company Dominates Amazon's (AMZN) Best Seller List in its Category
- Tesla (TSLA) Updates Blog: 'Roadster 3.0'
Needham & Company analyst Rajvindra Gill reiterated a Buy rating on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) and lifted his price target sharply from $34 to $40, representing 67% upside to yesterday's close.
Gill comments, "We are raising our PT on MU to $40 from $34 following better than expected quarter/guide due to continued favorable pricing in the NAND/DRAM markets thanks in part to the fire at the Hynix plant and lower DRAM supply due to NAND transitions. We remain optimistic about L-T pricing and we forecast DRAM bit supply growth rate in the 20-30% range owing to stable wafer output combined with slowing process node migrations. We believe MU could earn $3 in FY15 and combined with multiple expansion, which we expect to expand as investors realize that the industry is more profitable and more stable than in the past. We see continued upside at these levels."
The firm raised FY 2014 EPS from $2.55 to $2.85 and FY 2015 EPS was raised from $2.85 to $3.00.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $24.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CalAmp (CAMP) PT Lowered at Canaccord Genuity Post Q3; 'Buy' Maintianed
- CalAmp (CAMP) Estimates Bumped at Northland Capital Markets Post Q3
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR) PT Raised to $53 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!