Micron (MU) PT Raised to $22 at Mizuho
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh reiterated a Buy rating and raised estimates and the price target on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) to $22.00 (from $20.00) following Q4 results above consensus and Q EPS guidance of $0.13-0.21, well above the $0.09 consensus.
Rakesh commented, "NovQ GM was guided to 23-25.5%, well above 21.6% consensus; but excluding a 200bps benefit from lower deprecation the guide was inline, which may be a disappointment. Topline growth and bit growth are accelerating, the industry is supply constrained in DRAM and NAND, and the Inotera deal should close in the Dec Q, which should all drive more GM improvement."
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!