Micron (MU) PT Raised to $22 at Mizuho
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh reiterated a Buy rating and raised estimates and the price target on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) to $22.00 (from $20.00) following Q4 results above consensus and Q EPS guidance of $0.13-0.21, well above the $0.09 consensus.
Rakesh commented, "NovQ GM was guided to 23-25.5%, well above 21.6% consensus; but excluding a 200bps benefit from lower deprecation the guide was inline, which may be a disappointment. Topline growth and bit growth are accelerating, the industry is supply constrained in DRAM and NAND, and the Inotera deal should close in the Dec Q, which should all drive more GM improvement."
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!