Micron (MU) PT Raised to $22 at Mizuho
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh reiterated a Buy rating and raised estimates and the price target on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) to $22.00 (from $20.00) following Q4 results above consensus and Q EPS guidance of $0.13-0.21, well above the $0.09 consensus.
Rakesh commented, "NovQ GM was guided to 23-25.5%, well above 21.6% consensus; but excluding a 200bps benefit from lower deprecation the guide was inline, which may be a disappointment. Topline growth and bit growth are accelerating, the industry is supply constrained in DRAM and NAND, and the Inotera deal should close in the Dec Q, which should all drive more GM improvement."
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) to $37
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!