Micron (MU) PT Raised to $22 at Baird
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Tristan Gerra reiterated an Outperform rating and lifted his price target on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) to $22.00 (from $18.00) on a strong NAND outlook for 2017 and continued DRAM tightening.
Gerra commented, "Bit growth acceleration in enterprise SSDs along with supply disruptions associated with 3D conversions could extend NAND tightness throughout 2017, while DRAM content increases and lack of new capacity also bode well for next year. Micron's 3D NAND yields are strong, in our view."
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!