Micron (MU) PT Raised to $22 at Baird
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Tristan Gerra reiterated an Outperform rating and lifted his price target on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) to $22.00 (from $18.00) on a strong NAND outlook for 2017 and continued DRAM tightening.
Gerra commented, "Bit growth acceleration in enterprise SSDs along with supply disruptions associated with 3D conversions could extend NAND tightness throughout 2017, while DRAM content increases and lack of new capacity also bode well for next year. Micron's 3D NAND yields are strong, in our view."
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Gildan Activewear (GIL) Following Investor Meetings
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!