Micron (MU) PT Raised to $19 at Cowen as Rising ASPs Suggest EPS Upside
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cowen analyst Timothy Arcuri reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) to $19.00 (from $15.00) saying rising ASPs suggest upside to the company's August quarter.
"Barring a surprise on costs, 3rd party pricing implies EPS more like ($0.05) base case and maybe even breakeven - far better than Street ($0.16)," Arcuri said.
"We are increasing estimates and target from $15 to $19 and believe MU now likely moves ahead w/Inotera at existing terms as a deal with China (Tsinghua) appears likely. Samsung remains key for '17," he added.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $16.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!