Micron (MU) PT Lifted to $21 at Cowen Ahead of Inotera Deal Closure
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Timothy Arcuri reiterated an Outperform rating and bumped his price target on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) to $21.00 (from $19.00) ahead of the Inotera deal closure.
Arcuri commented, "We see Inotera adding ~$0.15-0.20 and $300-400MM to MU's EPS and FCF, respectively, in both C2017/18. Leverage will increase (PF leverage ~3.7x on a gross basis, ~2.5x on a net basis), but MU should still be able to rapidly de-lever and achieve 1.5x net debt/EBITDA by CYE17. Ultimately, we raise target $19 to $21 on same peer 5x multiple as Inotera should REDUCE MU's EV/EBITDA by ~0.5x."
The firm sees the closure of Inotera likely by mid-December and thinks that MU will begin to guide results with Inotera starting in the Feb Q.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $16.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Fitbit (FIT): Cutting PT On Demand Concerns - Wedbush
- Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Raising PT - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!