Micron (MU) PT Lifted to $21 at Cowen Ahead of Inotera Deal Closure
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Timothy Arcuri reiterated an Outperform rating and bumped his price target on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) to $21.00 (from $19.00) ahead of the Inotera deal closure.
Arcuri commented, "We see Inotera adding ~$0.15-0.20 and $300-400MM to MU's EPS and FCF, respectively, in both C2017/18. Leverage will increase (PF leverage ~3.7x on a gross basis, ~2.5x on a net basis), but MU should still be able to rapidly de-lever and achieve 1.5x net debt/EBITDA by CYE17. Ultimately, we raise target $19 to $21 on same peer 5x multiple as Inotera should REDUCE MU's EV/EBITDA by ~0.5x."
The firm sees the closure of Inotera likely by mid-December and thinks that MU will begin to guide results with Inotera starting in the Feb Q.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $16.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $102 at Brean Capital
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!