Micron (MU) PT Lifted to $21 at Cowen Ahead of Inotera Deal Closure
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Timothy Arcuri reiterated an Outperform rating and bumped his price target on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) to $21.00 (from $19.00) ahead of the Inotera deal closure.
Arcuri commented, "We see Inotera adding ~$0.15-0.20 and $300-400MM to MU's EPS and FCF, respectively, in both C2017/18. Leverage will increase (PF leverage ~3.7x on a gross basis, ~2.5x on a net basis), but MU should still be able to rapidly de-lever and achieve 1.5x net debt/EBITDA by CYE17. Ultimately, we raise target $19 to $21 on same peer 5x multiple as Inotera should REDUCE MU's EV/EBITDA by ~0.5x."
The firm sees the closure of Inotera likely by mid-December and thinks that MU will begin to guide results with Inotera starting in the Feb Q.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $16.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!