Microchip Technology (MCHP) Remains Fairly Valued Despite Solid Qtr - Mizuho
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh reiterated a Neutral rating and $67 price target on Microchip Technology (NASDAQ: MCHP) after the company reported a better than expected SepQ at $874M/$0.94, above consensus of $861M/$0.87. The company guided to an inline DecQ topline at $848M but stronger EPS at $0.90, mostly with cost synergies from the ATML acquisition.
"Overall, it was a clean quarter with solid execution, GM tailwinds from the ATML and MCRL acquisitions," Rakesh said. "Broad revenue growth remains challenging. We are adjusting estimates and reiterating our Neutral and $67."
Shares of Microchip Technology closed at $62.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!