Microchip Technology (MCHP) Remains Fairly Valued Despite Solid Qtr - Mizuho
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh reiterated a Neutral rating and $67 price target on Microchip Technology (NASDAQ: MCHP) after the company reported a better than expected SepQ at $874M/$0.94, above consensus of $861M/$0.87. The company guided to an inline DecQ topline at $848M but stronger EPS at $0.90, mostly with cost synergies from the ATML acquisition.
"Overall, it was a clean quarter with solid execution, GM tailwinds from the ATML and MCRL acquisitions," Rakesh said. "Broad revenue growth remains challenging. We are adjusting estimates and reiterating our Neutral and $67."
Shares of Microchip Technology closed at $62.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!