Michael Kors (KORS): LT Story Intact - Jefferies
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) and raised his price target to $75. The analyst acknowledged that F'2Q results have their puts and takes, but the long term story remains intact. KORS should benefit from rising AURs and an inflection in the investment cycle in coming quarters.
The analyst's buy thesis hinges on 5 thinks:
1) accessories category dominance
2) AUR inflection as small bag trend is lapped
3) GM oppty. from less wholesale promos
4) int'l growth
5) high-potential categories, incl. men's.
The $75 PT is based on 15.0x FY'18E EPS and ~10.6x EV/EBITDA, below historical levels and in-line with the group average.
Shares of Michael Kors closed at $51.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!