Michael Kors (KORS): LT Story Intact - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) and raised his price target to $75. The analyst acknowledged that F'2Q results have their puts and takes, but the long term story remains intact. KORS should benefit from rising AURs and an inflection in the investment cycle in coming quarters.
The analyst's buy thesis hinges on 5 thinks:
1) accessories category dominance
2) AUR inflection as small bag trend is lapped
3) GM oppty. from less wholesale promos
4) int'l growth
5) high-potential categories, incl. men's.
The $75 PT is based on 15.0x FY'18E EPS and ~10.6x EV/EBITDA, below historical levels and in-line with the group average.
Shares of Michael Kors closed at $51.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!