Michael Kors (KORS): LT Story Intact - Jefferies
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) and raised his price target to $75. The analyst acknowledged that F'2Q results have their puts and takes, but the long term story remains intact. KORS should benefit from rising AURs and an inflection in the investment cycle in coming quarters.
The analyst's buy thesis hinges on 5 thinks:
1) accessories category dominance
2) AUR inflection as small bag trend is lapped
3) GM oppty. from less wholesale promos
4) int'l growth
5) high-potential categories, incl. men's.
The $75 PT is based on 15.0x FY'18E EPS and ~10.6x EV/EBITDA, below historical levels and in-line with the group average.
Shares of Michael Kors closed at $51.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Symantec (SYMC) to $27; Reiterates Hold
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!