Michael Kors (KORS): Expecting In Line 1Q And Guidance Reiterated - Piper Jaffray
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Erinn Murphy, reiterated her Overweight rating on shares of Michael Kors (NYSE: KORS) ahead of earnings on Wednesday morning. She believes shares could move to the upside on inline results. Current short interest stands at 13% (similar to the level into Q4’s print) and buyside sentiment on KORS remains negative—even more so after KATE’s quarter last week.
No change to the price target of $69.
Shares of Michael Kors closed at $50.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Erinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!