Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL): Good Execution Against High Expectations - Wells Fargo
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Melco Crown Entertainment (NASDAQ: MPEL)
Wells Fargo anlayst, Cameron McNight, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Melco Crown Enter. (NASDAQ: MPEL) and raised the valuation range to $16-$18 from $12-$14 after Macau property EBITDA of $244mm was 10% ahead of the Street at $222mm. Normalized for hold, results were 13% ahead of expectations. Studio City drove the beat, with $53mm EBITDA vs consensus of $30-35mm.
The analyst stated "We remain neutral on MPEL and on Macau generally, given (1) the year-to-date rally in the group, (2) our expectation of muted longer-term market growth, (3) uncertainty over whether recent growth is a recovery or just the second derivative of (i) the Chinese real estate boom and (ii) capital flight, and (4) regulatory and macro-economic risks."
Shares of Melco Crown Enter. closed at $17.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!