Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL): Good Execution Against High Expectations - Wells Fargo
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Melco Crown Entertainment (NASDAQ: MPEL)
Wells Fargo anlayst, Cameron McNight, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Melco Crown Enter. (NASDAQ: MPEL) and raised the valuation range to $16-$18 from $12-$14 after Macau property EBITDA of $244mm was 10% ahead of the Street at $222mm. Normalized for hold, results were 13% ahead of expectations. Studio City drove the beat, with $53mm EBITDA vs consensus of $30-35mm.
The analyst stated "We remain neutral on MPEL and on Macau generally, given (1) the year-to-date rally in the group, (2) our expectation of muted longer-term market growth, (3) uncertainty over whether recent growth is a recovery or just the second derivative of (i) the Chinese real estate boom and (ii) capital flight, and (4) regulatory and macro-economic risks."
Shares of Melco Crown Enter. closed at $17.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!