Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL): Good Execution Against High Expectations - Wells Fargo
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Melco Crown Entertainment (NASDAQ: MPEL)
Wells Fargo anlayst, Cameron McNight, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Melco Crown Enter. (NASDAQ: MPEL) and raised the valuation range to $16-$18 from $12-$14 after Macau property EBITDA of $244mm was 10% ahead of the Street at $222mm. Normalized for hold, results were 13% ahead of expectations. Studio City drove the beat, with $53mm EBITDA vs consensus of $30-35mm.
The analyst stated "We remain neutral on MPEL and on Macau generally, given (1) the year-to-date rally in the group, (2) our expectation of muted longer-term market growth, (3) uncertainty over whether recent growth is a recovery or just the second derivative of (i) the Chinese real estate boom and (ii) capital flight, and (4) regulatory and macro-economic risks."
Shares of Melco Crown Enter. closed at $17.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $44; Reiterates Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!