Medivation (MDVN): Anemic Growth from Xtandi - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Biren Amin, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Medivation (NASDAQ: MDVN) after management disclosed a 3% q/q growth due to underlying demand for Xtandi. in Q2. This anemic number is concerning especially when combined with worse gtn and inventory stocking.
One positive trend that could continue is increased duration of Xtandi currently ~9 months and could increase if STRIVE/TERRAIN data are included in the label by the Oct 22 PDUFA. Therefore, the analyst felt comfortable raising his price target to $60 from $56.
Shares of Medivation closed at $63.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!