Medivation (MDVN): Anemic Growth from Xtandi - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Biren Amin, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Medivation (NASDAQ: MDVN) after management disclosed a 3% q/q growth due to underlying demand for Xtandi. in Q2. This anemic number is concerning especially when combined with worse gtn and inventory stocking.
One positive trend that could continue is increased duration of Xtandi currently ~9 months and could increase if STRIVE/TERRAIN data are included in the label by the Oct 22 PDUFA. Therefore, the analyst felt comfortable raising his price target to $60 from $56.
Shares of Medivation closed at $63.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!