Medicines Co. (MDCO): Upcoming Catalysts - Guggenheim
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Guggenheim analyst, Louise Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on The Medicines Company (NASDAQ: MDCO) and noted catalysts ahead.
MDCO could publish 3-month and some 6-month Phase 2 data for its PCSK9 next month. The company expects to have most, if not all, of the 3-month data, and some of the 6-month data by September. Given the interest in PCKS9s, MDCO plans to publish a press release with top-line data as soon as possible, and provide more details at a medical conference. If the Phase 2 PCSK9 data for MDCO and outcomes data are both positive, we would expect MDCO's stock to trade toward our $55 PT. Based on our diligence, a 20%-30% reduction in heart attacks/death may be enough to increase uptake of this drug class.
Shares of The Medicines Company closed at $37.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!