Medicines Co. (MDCO): Upcoming Catalysts - Guggenheim
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst, Louise Chen, reiterated her Buy rating on The Medicines Company (NASDAQ: MDCO) and noted catalysts ahead.
MDCO could publish 3-month and some 6-month Phase 2 data for its PCSK9 next month. The company expects to have most, if not all, of the 3-month data, and some of the 6-month data by September. Given the interest in PCKS9s, MDCO plans to publish a press release with top-line data as soon as possible, and provide more details at a medical conference. If the Phase 2 PCSK9 data for MDCO and outcomes data are both positive, we would expect MDCO's stock to trade toward our $55 PT. Based on our diligence, a 20%-30% reduction in heart attacks/death may be enough to increase uptake of this drug class.
Shares of The Medicines Company closed at $37.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- Credit Suisse Starts Incyte (INCY) at Outperform, Says Jakafi Growth & Pipeline Expansion + Scarity Drives Bullish View
- Jefferies Upgrades Williams Companies (WMB) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!