Medicines Co. (MDCO): Positive ORION-1 Data Could Bring 2-3x Per Year Dosing - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Biren Amin, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of The Medicines Company (NASDAQ: MDCO) after the company detailed positive PIIb ORION-1 data investigating inclisiran for hypercholesterolemia at AHA. The analyst stated "Inclisiran at 300 mg demonstrated a mean ~50% LDLC reduction at 3 mo, and a second dose at 3 mo drove LDL reduction close to ~60%. Going forward MDCO believes the dosing freq will be no more than 2-3x per year (bi-/triannual dosing), which we believe is differentiated compared to Repatha and Praluent".
No change to the price target of $43.
Shares of The Medicines Company closed at $36.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!