Medicines Co. (MDCO): Positive ORION-1 Data Could Bring 2-3x Per Year Dosing - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Biren Amin, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of The Medicines Company (NASDAQ: MDCO) after the company detailed positive PIIb ORION-1 data investigating inclisiran for hypercholesterolemia at AHA. The analyst stated "Inclisiran at 300 mg demonstrated a mean ~50% LDLC reduction at 3 mo, and a second dose at 3 mo drove LDL reduction close to ~60%. Going forward MDCO believes the dosing freq will be no more than 2-3x per year (bi-/triannual dosing), which we believe is differentiated compared to Repatha and Praluent".
No change to the price target of $43.
Shares of The Medicines Company closed at $36.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!