Measurement Specialties (MEAS) PT Lifted to $75 at Needham & Company
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Fed says rate hike next month hinges on market volatility
Needham & Company analyst Sean Hannan adjusted estimate and his price target on Buy-rated Measurement Specialties (NASDAQ: MEAS) to $75.00 (from $70.00).
Hannan siad, "We are encouraged both by the company’s F4Q results and acquisition of Wema. F4Q results show continued execution and point to positive a demand environment, both in the near term and coming years. The Wema acquisition, while dilutive in the near-term, helps secure significant complementary market share in the fast-growing SCR market. Thus overall, while the prior trajectory for margin expansion has been pushed out in the medium term, we expect improvement to pick up in F16 and remain positive on the high-quality, longer-term story."
F1Q becomes $115M in revs., $22.6M EBITDA, and $0.49, vs. prior $105M/$21.9M/$0.61. F15 becomes $540M/$104M/$2.61 vs. prior $439M/$91.9M/$2.59. Establishing F16 of $622M/$126M/$3.70.
Shares of Measurement Specialties closed at $67.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Patterson Companies (PDCO) to Overweight
- Autodesk (ADSK) PT, Estimates Lowered at Wedbush Amid Weak Results, Outlook
- Splunk (SPLK) PT Bumped to $74 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!