Measurement Specialties (MEAS) PT Lifted to $75 at Needham & Company
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Needham & Company analyst Sean Hannan adjusted estimate and his price target on Buy-rated Measurement Specialties (NASDAQ: MEAS) to $75.00 (from $70.00).
Hannan siad, "We are encouraged both by the company’s F4Q results and acquisition of Wema. F4Q results show continued execution and point to positive a demand environment, both in the near term and coming years. The Wema acquisition, while dilutive in the near-term, helps secure significant complementary market share in the fast-growing SCR market. Thus overall, while the prior trajectory for margin expansion has been pushed out in the medium term, we expect improvement to pick up in F16 and remain positive on the high-quality, longer-term story."
F1Q becomes $115M in revs., $22.6M EBITDA, and $0.49, vs. prior $105M/$21.9M/$0.61. F15 becomes $540M/$104M/$2.61 vs. prior $439M/$91.9M/$2.59. Establishing F16 of $622M/$126M/$3.70.
Shares of Measurement Specialties closed at $67.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises price Target on Daktronics (DAKT) to $9.50 Following Solid 1Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target as Tokai Pharma (TKAI) Stops ARMOR2 Trial Enrollment
- Brean Capital Raises Price Target on Foot Locker (FL) to $77 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!