Measurement Specialties (MEAS) PT Lifted to $75 at Needham & Company
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Needham & Company analyst Sean Hannan adjusted estimate and his price target on Buy-rated Measurement Specialties (NASDAQ: MEAS) to $75.00 (from $70.00).
Hannan siad, "We are encouraged both by the company’s F4Q results and acquisition of Wema. F4Q results show continued execution and point to positive a demand environment, both in the near term and coming years. The Wema acquisition, while dilutive in the near-term, helps secure significant complementary market share in the fast-growing SCR market. Thus overall, while the prior trajectory for margin expansion has been pushed out in the medium term, we expect improvement to pick up in F16 and remain positive on the high-quality, longer-term story."
F1Q becomes $115M in revs., $22.6M EBITDA, and $0.49, vs. prior $105M/$21.9M/$0.61. F15 becomes $540M/$104M/$2.61 vs. prior $439M/$91.9M/$2.59. Establishing F16 of $622M/$126M/$3.70.
Shares of Measurement Specialties closed at $67.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Splunk (SPLK) Estimates Raised, PT Trimmed after FBR After 'Solid' Q2
- Avago (AVGO) PT Lifted to $100 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Price Target Raised to $141 at Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!