Measurement Specialties (MEAS) PT Lifted to $75 at Needham & Company
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Needham & Company analyst Sean Hannan adjusted estimate and his price target on Buy-rated Measurement Specialties (NASDAQ: MEAS) to $75.00 (from $70.00).
Hannan siad, "We are encouraged both by the company’s F4Q results and acquisition of Wema. F4Q results show continued execution and point to positive a demand environment, both in the near term and coming years. The Wema acquisition, while dilutive in the near-term, helps secure significant complementary market share in the fast-growing SCR market. Thus overall, while the prior trajectory for margin expansion has been pushed out in the medium term, we expect improvement to pick up in F16 and remain positive on the high-quality, longer-term story."
F1Q becomes $115M in revs., $22.6M EBITDA, and $0.49, vs. prior $105M/$21.9M/$0.61. F15 becomes $540M/$104M/$2.61 vs. prior $439M/$91.9M/$2.59. Establishing F16 of $622M/$126M/$3.70.
Shares of Measurement Specialties closed at $67.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Knight Transportation (KNX) to Neutral
- Celgene (CELG) Revlimid Estimates, PT Lifted at Nomura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!