Measurement Specialties (MEAS) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Needham & Company
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Needham & Company analyst Sean K.F. Hannan reiterated a Buy rating and $70 price target on Measurement Specialties (NASDAQ: MEAS) following a solid booking/in-line revenue preannouncement.
Hannan said, "We believe last night’s pre-announcement further supports our view of MEAS as a company that continues to execute well in the near term, and should continue to do so in later periods through ongoing product differentiation and diversification, as well as bolt-on acquisitions that the company has used so effectively to grow in the past. Additionally, we continue to see opportunities for leverage off the solid ’15 growth expectations through margin expansion."
Shares of Measurement Specialties closed at $65.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy Following Citrix Systems' (CTXS) 3Q Report
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!