Measurement Specialties (MEAS) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Needham & Company
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Needham & Company analyst Sean K.F. Hannan reiterated a Buy rating and $70 price target on Measurement Specialties (NASDAQ: MEAS) following a solid booking/in-line revenue preannouncement.
Hannan said, "We believe last night’s pre-announcement further supports our view of MEAS as a company that continues to execute well in the near term, and should continue to do so in later periods through ongoing product differentiation and diversification, as well as bolt-on acquisitions that the company has used so effectively to grow in the past. Additionally, we continue to see opportunities for leverage off the solid ’15 growth expectations through margin expansion."
Shares of Measurement Specialties closed at $65.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- Netflix (NFLX) Valuation And Q1 2017 Outlook Suggest Caution - Needham
- TripAdvisor announces additions to its subscription products for businesses: launches enhanced features for accommodations and introduces new subscription product for restaurants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!