Measurement Specialties (MEAS) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Needham & Company
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Needham & Company analyst Sean K.F. Hannan reiterated a Buy rating and $70 price target on Measurement Specialties (NASDAQ: MEAS) following a solid booking/in-line revenue preannouncement.
Hannan said, "We believe last night’s pre-announcement further supports our view of MEAS as a company that continues to execute well in the near term, and should continue to do so in later periods through ongoing product differentiation and diversification, as well as bolt-on acquisitions that the company has used so effectively to grow in the past. Additionally, we continue to see opportunities for leverage off the solid ’15 growth expectations through margin expansion."
Shares of Measurement Specialties closed at $65.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 5/27: (CAL) (VSLR) (NUVA) Upgraded; (WDAY) (SIG) (AAPL) Downgraded
- Needham & Company Upgrades HP Enterprise (HPE) to Buy
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Product Expansions Key to Topping $1B In Rev - Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!