Measurement Specialties (MEAS) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Needham & Company
- Market Wrap: CPI Slips in Jan.; The 'Net Gets More Neutral; Apple Plans Watch Event
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/26: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) Higher; (TUBE) (RESN) (VTAE) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c; Guides FY15 Below Views
- JCPenney (JCP) Posts Breakeven Q4 Loss; Comps Rose 4.4%
Needham & Company analyst Sean K.F. Hannan reiterated a Buy rating and $70 price target on Measurement Specialties (NASDAQ: MEAS) following a solid booking/in-line revenue preannouncement.
Hannan said, "We believe last night’s pre-announcement further supports our view of MEAS as a company that continues to execute well in the near term, and should continue to do so in later periods through ongoing product differentiation and diversification, as well as bolt-on acquisitions that the company has used so effectively to grow in the past. Additionally, we continue to see opportunities for leverage off the solid ’15 growth expectations through margin expansion."
Shares of Measurement Specialties closed at $65.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JAKKS Pacific (JAKK) PT Lifted to $11 at Needham & Company on 'Huge' Sales Beat
- Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) Target Price Lifted to $16 at Needham & Company
- Wedbush Downgrades Lumber Liquidators (LL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!