Measurement Specialties (MEAS) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Needham & Company
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Needham & Company analyst Sean K.F. Hannan reiterated a Buy rating and $70 price target on Measurement Specialties (NASDAQ: MEAS) following a solid booking/in-line revenue preannouncement.
Hannan said, "We believe last night’s pre-announcement further supports our view of MEAS as a company that continues to execute well in the near term, and should continue to do so in later periods through ongoing product differentiation and diversification, as well as bolt-on acquisitions that the company has used so effectively to grow in the past. Additionally, we continue to see opportunities for leverage off the solid ’15 growth expectations through margin expansion."
Shares of Measurement Specialties closed at $65.49 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- On Deck Capital (ONDK) IPO Opens Up 33%
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Starts Earthstone Energy (ESTE) at Accumulate
- UPDATE: Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Price Target Reduced to $1 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!