McKesson (MCK): Shifting EPS After CFO Meeting - Leerink
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners analyst, David Larson, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of McKesson (NYSE: MCK) after meeting with recently McKesson’s CFO James Beer, and Director of Investor Relations, Craig Mercer.
The analyst thinks that the CFO is being conservative but he came away from the meeting more cautious in the near-term but positive over the long-term. He shifted $0.15 of 2017E quarterly EPS from F2Q:17 to F2H:17. He sees F2018E headwinds of $0.80 made up of RAD and a tough litigation comp. offset by tailwinds of $0.50 from recent deals, client wins, and lower costs.
Over the long term, the analyst believes that Change could add $0.30-$0.60 which would essentially offset RAD. No change to the price target of $230.
Shares of McKesson closed at $184.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Brown & Brown (BRO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!