McKesson (MCK): Shifting EPS After CFO Meeting - Leerink
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, David Larson, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of McKesson (NYSE: MCK) after meeting with recently McKesson’s CFO James Beer, and Director of Investor Relations, Craig Mercer.
The analyst thinks that the CFO is being conservative but he came away from the meeting more cautious in the near-term but positive over the long-term. He shifted $0.15 of 2017E quarterly EPS from F2Q:17 to F2H:17. He sees F2018E headwinds of $0.80 made up of RAD and a tough litigation comp. offset by tailwinds of $0.50 from recent deals, client wins, and lower costs.
Over the long term, the analyst believes that Change could add $0.30-$0.60 which would essentially offset RAD. No change to the price target of $230.
Shares of McKesson closed at $184.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!