McDonald's (MCD) Removed from Credit Suisse Focus List
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse removed McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) from its U.S. Focus List. The firm maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $128.
The firm said the removal is "based on a combination of higher valuation and limited nearterm catalysts. Analyst Jason West lowered his 2017 EPS estimate by $0.11 (approximately 2%) owing to the stronger U.S. dollar, but he maintains his $128 target price on the stock."
Shares of McDonald's closed at $121.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) PT Cut As Goldman Introduces New Valuation Methodology
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Triumph Group (TGI) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!