McDonald's (MCD) Removed from Credit Suisse Focus List
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse removed McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) from its U.S. Focus List. The firm maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $128.
The firm said the removal is "based on a combination of higher valuation and limited nearterm catalysts. Analyst Jason West lowered his 2017 EPS estimate by $0.11 (approximately 2%) owing to the stronger U.S. dollar, but he maintains his $128 target price on the stock."
Shares of McDonald's closed at $121.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Matador Resources (MTDR) Following Announced Offerings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!