McDonald's (MCD): Notes From Management Meeting, Cutting Estimates - Piper Jaffray
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Nicole Miller Regan, reiterated her Overweight rating on shares of McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) after hosting an investor meeting at McDonald's headquarters with CFO Kevin Ozan and President of U.S. Mike Andres. However, she also cut FY16 estimates on lower 4Q same store sales.
The analyst stated "Domestic margin drivers include cost of goods sold deflation, lower turnover at the crew level, ongoing re-franchising efforts, improved store-level P&L management and lapping prior-year investments (i.e., enhanced benefits). Longer-term, and with a consistent +MSD% comp, high-teens margins may be achieved, where outside of state minimum wage changes no structural impediments exist."
FY16 estimates tick down (on a lower 4Q16 same store sales estimate) and include a +2.8% global comp, 31.4% operating margins, and EPS of $5.55 that compares to consensus of +2.9%, 32.3%, and $5.57
FY16 revenues drop from $24.96B to $24.82B and EPS drops from $5.59 to $5.55 but there is no change to the price target of $140.
Shares of McDonald's closed at $118.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Nicole Miller Regan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!