Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): Cutting Estimates In Anicipation Of Weak Guidance - RBC
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryanani, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Maxim Integrated Products (NASDAQ: MXIM) and cut estimates for the December quarter to reflect Note 7 headwinds heading into the Sep-qtr EPS call.
The analyst sees limited downside given the high dividend yield and potential take-out, but the stock is unlikely to work higher unless revenues increase, a scenario that seems unlikely given Samsung's challenges.
No change to the price target of $40.
Shares of Maxim Integrated Products closed at $37.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!