Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): Cutting Estimates In Anicipation Of Weak Guidance - RBC
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryanani, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Maxim Integrated Products (NASDAQ: MXIM) and cut estimates for the December quarter to reflect Note 7 headwinds heading into the Sep-qtr EPS call.
The analyst sees limited downside given the high dividend yield and potential take-out, but the stock is unlikely to work higher unless revenues increase, a scenario that seems unlikely given Samsung's challenges.
No change to the price target of $40.
Shares of Maxim Integrated Products closed at $37.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!