Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): Cutting Estimates In Anicipation Of Weak Guidance - RBC
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryanani, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Maxim Integrated Products (NASDAQ: MXIM) and cut estimates for the December quarter to reflect Note 7 headwinds heading into the Sep-qtr EPS call.
The analyst sees limited downside given the high dividend yield and potential take-out, but the stock is unlikely to work higher unless revenues increase, a scenario that seems unlikely given Samsung's challenges.
No change to the price target of $40.
Shares of Maxim Integrated Products closed at $37.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!