Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): Cutting Estimates In Anicipation Of Weak Guidance - RBC
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryanani, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Maxim Integrated Products (NASDAQ: MXIM) and cut estimates for the December quarter to reflect Note 7 headwinds heading into the Sep-qtr EPS call.
The analyst sees limited downside given the high dividend yield and potential take-out, but the stock is unlikely to work higher unless revenues increase, a scenario that seems unlikely given Samsung's challenges.
No change to the price target of $40.
Shares of Maxim Integrated Products closed at $37.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!