Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): Chip Recovery Has Begun - Wells Fargo
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, David Wong, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Maxim Integrated Products (NASDAQ: MXIM) and raised his valuation range to $34.00 to $40.00 from $27 to $34 after Maxim’s December sales outlook implied a return to year/year growth. This supports the analyst's view that a recovery in chip demand has begun.
The analyst raised his FY’17 EPS estimate to $1.85 from $1.82 (with the upside being driven primarily by special gains for a business sale in the September quarter). The FY’18 EPS estimate remains unchanged at $2.10.
Shares of Maxim Integrated Products closed at $39.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!