Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Maxim Integrated Products (NASDAQ: MXIM) to $45.00 (from $42.00) following in-line Q1 results. The analyst noted auto, industrial, and optical strength offset the Samsung Note 7 impact.
Lipacis commented, "With MXIM's largely in-line results and outlook, the impact from Note 7 appears contained by MXIM's diversification within Consumer and offset by growth in Auto, Industrial, and Optical. We reiterate our Buy rating on MXIM given its decreasing Samsung concentration and secular growth in higher margin, higher visibility Auto/Industrial/Datacenter. We also like its 80% FCF capital return policy, and 3.4% dividend yield."
The firm trimmed FY 2017 EPS from $2.03 to $1.98 and FY 2018 EPS from $2.41 to $2.34.
Shares of Maxim Integrated Products closed at $39.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!