Maxim Group Reiterates Buy on Celsion (CLSN) Following 2Q Report
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Maxim Group reiterated a Buy rating and $4.00 price target on Celsion Corp (NASDAQ: CLSN) following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Jason McCarthy commented, "Celsion reported 2Q16 with a net loss of $4.5M or $(0.19) per share. The company ended the period with $14.5M in cash, which includes proceeds from a $6M capital raise. Celsion also expects to receive an additional $6M upon the exercise of "short-dated" warrants associated with the raise by YE16, assumed in our model."
Shares of Celsion Corp closed at $1.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!