Maxim Group Reiterates Buy on Celsion (CLSN) Following 2Q Report
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Maxim Group reiterated a Buy rating and $4.00 price target on Celsion Corp (NASDAQ: CLSN) following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Jason McCarthy commented, "Celsion reported 2Q16 with a net loss of $4.5M or $(0.19) per share. The company ended the period with $14.5M in cash, which includes proceeds from a $6M capital raise. Celsion also expects to receive an additional $6M upon the exercise of "short-dated" warrants associated with the raise by YE16, assumed in our model."
Shares of Celsion Corp closed at $1.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesMaxim Group, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!