Mattel (MAT): Turnaround Gaining Traction - Jefferies
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Trevor Young, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Mattel Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) after the company reported 3Q results.
An $18m (+1%) revenue beat was broad-based, with 8 of 9 sub-segments delivering positive CC growth. AG (+15%) turned sharply positive on Toys "R" Us/Kohls distribution, while Barbie continued its solid momentum (+17% CC vs. +14% YTD). 3Q GM slightly above guidance makes it easier to hit FY targets. Slight (-$0.01) EPS miss not worrisome given high interest expense and fewer adjustments. No change to the price target of $36.
Shares of Mattel Inc. closed at $30.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!