Mattel (MAT): Turnaround Gaining Traction - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Trevor Young, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Mattel Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) after the company reported 3Q results.
An $18m (+1%) revenue beat was broad-based, with 8 of 9 sub-segments delivering positive CC growth. AG (+15%) turned sharply positive on Toys "R" Us/Kohls distribution, while Barbie continued its solid momentum (+17% CC vs. +14% YTD). 3Q GM slightly above guidance makes it easier to hit FY targets. Slight (-$0.01) EPS miss not worrisome given high interest expense and fewer adjustments. No change to the price target of $36.
Shares of Mattel Inc. closed at $30.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!