MasterCard (MA): Raising PT - Stifel
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Stifel analyst, Christopher Brendler, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of MasterCard (NYSE: MA) and raised his price target to $116 from $114 despite recently shifting his top pick to Visa (NYSE: V).
The analyst believes the strong results suggest MA may deserve a premium for its superior top line growth especially since MA is superior in terms of net revenue yield which may reflect more aggressive pricing and discipline on contract renewals.
The analyst still prefers Visa on valuation and multiple tailwinds, but he is increasingly confident in MA's organic top line growth and our above-consensus views. The new target price of $116 is based on a consistent 27x 2017 EPS.
Shares of MasterCard closed at $106.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Matador Resources (MTDR) Following Announced Offerings
- BTIG Downgrades Essent Group (ESNT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!