MasterCard (MA): Raising PT - Stifel
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst, Christopher Brendler, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of MasterCard (NYSE: MA) and raised his price target to $116 from $114 despite recently shifting his top pick to Visa (NYSE: V).
The analyst believes the strong results suggest MA may deserve a premium for its superior top line growth especially since MA is superior in terms of net revenue yield which may reflect more aggressive pricing and discipline on contract renewals.
The analyst still prefers Visa on valuation and multiple tailwinds, but he is increasingly confident in MA's organic top line growth and our above-consensus views. The new target price of $116 is based on a consistent 27x 2017 EPS.
Shares of MasterCard closed at $106.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
- ADTRAN (ADTN) PT Raised to $27.50 at MKM Partners Following Strong 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!