Marvell Technology (MRVL) Remains an Excellent Take-Out Candidate - Rosenblatt
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt analyst Kinngai Chan said Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) remains a good take-out candidate as medium to long-term prospects remain limited.
Chan commented, "We believe MRVL’s October guidance is very conservative and expect MRVL to outperform their outlook. We continue to believe MRVL’s storage business is about a $300M per quarter type business but is expected to experience a secular medium term decline due to the decline of the HDD SoC TAM partially offset by growth from SSD SoC. We believe the Networking and the Mobile/ Wireless business is rightly sized at the moment with the potential to grow at industry growth rates if managed well. As we believe MRVL’s growth prospect is limited in the medium to longer term with the current businesses and product lines, we think the company remains an excellent take-out candidate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
- Seagate Technology (STX): Few Surprises But Vague Guidance - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!