Marvell Technology (MRVL) Remains an Excellent Take-Out Candidate - Rosenblatt
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Rosenblatt analyst Kinngai Chan said Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) remains a good take-out candidate as medium to long-term prospects remain limited.
Chan commented, "We believe MRVL’s October guidance is very conservative and expect MRVL to outperform their outlook. We continue to believe MRVL’s storage business is about a $300M per quarter type business but is expected to experience a secular medium term decline due to the decline of the HDD SoC TAM partially offset by growth from SSD SoC. We believe the Networking and the Mobile/ Wireless business is rightly sized at the moment with the potential to grow at industry growth rates if managed well. As we believe MRVL’s growth prospect is limited in the medium to longer term with the current businesses and product lines, we think the company remains an excellent take-out candidate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Following Industry Checks
- Cowen Raises Price Target on GigOptix (GIG) to $4 Following 4Q Pre-announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!