Marvell Technology (MRVL) Remains an Excellent Take-Out Candidate - Rosenblatt
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rosenblatt analyst Kinngai Chan said Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) remains a good take-out candidate as medium to long-term prospects remain limited.
Chan commented, "We believe MRVL’s October guidance is very conservative and expect MRVL to outperform their outlook. We continue to believe MRVL’s storage business is about a $300M per quarter type business but is expected to experience a secular medium term decline due to the decline of the HDD SoC TAM partially offset by growth from SSD SoC. We believe the Networking and the Mobile/ Wireless business is rightly sized at the moment with the potential to grow at industry growth rates if managed well. As we believe MRVL’s growth prospect is limited in the medium to longer term with the current businesses and product lines, we think the company remains an excellent take-out candidate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marvell Technology (MRVL): Upping PT But Can The Turnaround Continue? - UBS
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!