Marvell Technology (MRVL) Remains an Excellent Take-Out Candidate - Rosenblatt
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Rosenblatt analyst Kinngai Chan said Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) remains a good take-out candidate as medium to long-term prospects remain limited.
Chan commented, "We believe MRVL’s October guidance is very conservative and expect MRVL to outperform their outlook. We continue to believe MRVL’s storage business is about a $300M per quarter type business but is expected to experience a secular medium term decline due to the decline of the HDD SoC TAM partially offset by growth from SSD SoC. We believe the Networking and the Mobile/ Wireless business is rightly sized at the moment with the potential to grow at industry growth rates if managed well. As we believe MRVL’s growth prospect is limited in the medium to longer term with the current businesses and product lines, we think the company remains an excellent take-out candidate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Said Close to Hiring Goldman After Rebuffing China Bids - Bloomberg
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/28: (SMCI) (GIMO) (BHI) Higher; (SNMX) (MCK) (SYNA) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!