Marinus Pharmaceuticals (MRNS) PT Raised to $3 at Jefferies
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Abrahams reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on Marinus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MRNS) to $3.00 (from $2.50).
Abrahams commented, "Though it has taken some time for ganaxolone to find its optimal indications, based on its GABA mechanism, and promising data from SAGE's similar drug allopregnanolone, we continue to believe MRNS's program has good LT promise. With potential initial EEG data for IV ganaxolone in 1H17 and announcement of a strategy in female depression disorders expected 2H16, we see catalysts to drive near-term appreciation."
Shares of Marinus Pharmaceuticals closed at $1.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Baird Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) Following Holiday Results
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) to $28; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!