Marinus Pharmaceuticals (MRNS) PT Raised to $3 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Abrahams reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on Marinus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MRNS) to $3.00 (from $2.50).
Abrahams commented, "Though it has taken some time for ganaxolone to find its optimal indications, based on its GABA mechanism, and promising data from SAGE's similar drug allopregnanolone, we continue to believe MRNS's program has good LT promise. With potential initial EEG data for IV ganaxolone in 1H17 and announcement of a strategy in female depression disorders expected 2H16, we see catalysts to drive near-term appreciation."
Shares of Marinus Pharmaceuticals closed at $1.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!