Marinus Pharmaceuticals (MRNS) PT Raised to $3 at Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Abrahams reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on Marinus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MRNS) to $3.00 (from $2.50).
Abrahams commented, "Though it has taken some time for ganaxolone to find its optimal indications, based on its GABA mechanism, and promising data from SAGE's similar drug allopregnanolone, we continue to believe MRNS's program has good LT promise. With potential initial EEG data for IV ganaxolone in 1H17 and announcement of a strategy in female depression disorders expected 2H16, we see catalysts to drive near-term appreciation."
Shares of Marinus Pharmaceuticals closed at $1.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!