Marinus Pharmaceuticals (MRNS) PT Raised to $3 at Jefferies
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Abrahams reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on Marinus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MRNS) to $3.00 (from $2.50).
Abrahams commented, "Though it has taken some time for ganaxolone to find its optimal indications, based on its GABA mechanism, and promising data from SAGE's similar drug allopregnanolone, we continue to believe MRNS's program has good LT promise. With potential initial EEG data for IV ganaxolone in 1H17 and announcement of a strategy in female depression disorders expected 2H16, we see catalysts to drive near-term appreciation."
Shares of Marinus Pharmaceuticals closed at $1.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on FirstEnergy (FE) After Adjusting Forecast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!