ManpowerGroup (MAN): EU Recovery Could Create Opportunity - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, George Tong, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Manpower Inc. (NYSE: MAN) after traveling with the CFO and Investor relations. The analyst believes there is an improving outlook for temp staffing revenue performance in the EU. The EU continues to be on a choppy trajectory of recovery while efficiency initiatives at MAN serve as a driver of margin expansion.
No change to the price target of $85 but the analyst thinks that a depressed 10x 2017E P/E multiple on depressed expectations creates attractive upside opportunity in the shares.
Shares of Manpower Inc. closed at $71.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/21: GE (GE), Honeywell (HON), McDonald's (MCD), Monster Worldwide (MWW), SunTrust (STI) Report
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!