ManpowerGroup (MAN): EU Recovery Could Create Opportunity - Piper Jaffray
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, George Tong, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Manpower Inc. (NYSE: MAN) after traveling with the CFO and Investor relations. The analyst believes there is an improving outlook for temp staffing revenue performance in the EU. The EU continues to be on a choppy trajectory of recovery while efficiency initiatives at MAN serve as a driver of margin expansion.
No change to the price target of $85 but the analyst thinks that a depressed 10x 2017E P/E multiple on depressed expectations creates attractive upside opportunity in the shares.
Shares of Manpower Inc. closed at $71.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Vertex (VRTX) to Neutral
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!