Mallinckrodt (MNK) Valuation Range, Estimates Cut at Wells Fargo on Methyphenidate ER Issue
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst David Maris lowered his valuation range on Mallinckrodt plc (NYSE: MNK) from $88-$89 to $83-$84 after the the FDA announced a proposal to withdraw approval of an ANDA for methylphenidate hydrochloride (HCl) extended-release (ER) tablets.
The firm lowered Q4 estimate by $0.04 from $1.90 to $1.86 based on the assumption MNK's generic methylphenidate ER is pulled from the market this quarter. In addition, they reduced 2017 estimate by $0.50 from $8.25 to $7.75.
The firm maintained an Outperform rating.
Shares of Mallinckrodt plc closed at $64.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, David Maris
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!