Mallinckrodt (MNK) Valuation Range, Estimates Cut at Wells Fargo on Methyphenidate ER Issue
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst David Maris lowered his valuation range on Mallinckrodt plc (NYSE: MNK) from $88-$89 to $83-$84 after the the FDA announced a proposal to withdraw approval of an ANDA for methylphenidate hydrochloride (HCl) extended-release (ER) tablets.
The firm lowered Q4 estimate by $0.04 from $1.90 to $1.86 based on the assumption MNK's generic methylphenidate ER is pulled from the market this quarter. In addition, they reduced 2017 estimate by $0.50 from $8.25 to $7.75.
The firm maintained an Outperform rating.
Shares of Mallinckrodt plc closed at $64.96 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) to $72; Reiterates Outperform
- Photronics, Inc. (PLAB): Raising PT - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, David Maris
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!