Mallinckrodt (MNK) PT, Estimates Updated at Piper Jaffray Following Sale of Nuclear Business
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst David Amsellem updated estimates and his price target on Mallinckrodt plc (NYSE: MNK) to $105.00 (from $112.00) following the sale of the Nuclear business, but maintained an Overweight rating.
Amsellem commented, "We are revising our model to reflect the recent announcement by Mallinckrodt that it is selling its nuclear imaging business to IBA Molecular for around $690M. The transaction was not a surprise to us given that MNK had divested its contrast media business last year, and given has been aiming to free up capital to further add to its specialty brands segment via further M&A activity. We continue to believe that MNK is well positioned to deliver a long-term EPS CAGR potentially in the double digits, driven in part by sustained volume growth for Acthar (refer to our note on 8/23/16 for more details). This translates into an attractive valuation in the context of a 2017 P/E of 9x our revised EPS estimate. We reiterate our Overweight rating and are adjusting our PT to $105 from $112, reflecting the removal of the nuclear imaging business from our estimates."
Shares of Mallinckrodt plc closed at $72.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!