Mallinckrodt (MNK): Weaker Generics Should Not Offset Branded Volume Growth - Mizuho
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Mallinckrodt plc (NYSE: MNK) but cut her price target to $85 from $87.
The company presented a weaker-than-expected outlook on its specialty generics business, which led to a sell-off despite a strong 4Q:FY16 beat and volume growth in its branded business warranting the buy rating.
Shares of Mallinckrodt plc closed at $52.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Sees a Rebound in Mallinckrodt (MNK) Post FTC Settlement
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $144 at FBR Capital
- Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) PT Raised to $35.00 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!