Mallinckrodt (MNK): Details on Stratatech Acquisition - Mizuho
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Mallinckrodt plc (NYSE: MNK ) after Mallinckrodt acquired Stratatech, a private company focused on regenerative medicine to create skin substitutes. The financials terms of the deal were not released, but it is expected to close in 2H:CY16.
The management indicated the deal would be slightly dilutive to MNK through higher OpEx but it did not lower guidance, noting the strength in the core business should compensate for any dilution. Given the early stage of this program and the lack of financial details, we are not updating our model for now. However, the company is investing in an innovative biologic platform that is a strong strategic fit for its hospital sales force, and could generate a number of other pipeline indications.
No change to the price target of $91.00
Shares of Mallinckrodt plc closed at $78.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Swift Transportation (SWFT) PT Bumped to $24 at Stifel Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!