Mallinckrodt (MNK): Details on Stratatech Acquisition - Mizuho
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Mallinckrodt plc (NYSE: MNK ) after Mallinckrodt acquired Stratatech, a private company focused on regenerative medicine to create skin substitutes. The financials terms of the deal were not released, but it is expected to close in 2H:CY16.
The management indicated the deal would be slightly dilutive to MNK through higher OpEx but it did not lower guidance, noting the strength in the core business should compensate for any dilution. Given the early stage of this program and the lack of financial details, we are not updating our model for now. However, the company is investing in an innovative biologic platform that is a strong strategic fit for its hospital sales force, and could generate a number of other pipeline indications.
No change to the price target of $91.00
Shares of Mallinckrodt plc closed at $78.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Oracle (ORCL): Earnings Preview, Checks Show Strong Cloud Revenue - Jefferies
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!