Mallinckrodt (MNK): Cutting PT to $89 On Dilutive Divestiture - Mizuho
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Mallinckrodt plc (NYSE: MNK) and cut her price target to $89 from $91 after new management commentary at an investor conference indicated higher dilution associated with the sale of the nuclear imaging business. The analyst also researched the Acthar competitive risk, and concluded that the threat is relatively modest, and should not overhang the stock.
Management guided to higher dilution associated with the nuclear imaging divestiture. The analyst updated her model to incorporate a dilutive impact of $0.25-$0.35/quarter and a slightly lowered our outlook on the opioid business after additional insights into competitive dynamics emerging at an ENDP analyst event.
Shares of Mallinckrodt plc closed at $72.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Sees a Rebound in Mallinckrodt (MNK) Post FTC Settlement
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 18
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $68 at Wedbush; Keeps 'Underperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!